Sunday, September 27, 2009
What will it take for us to reach those in which we cry freedom? Do we pray introvert or extrovert. There is a world out there- The mute, cutters, homeless, homosexuals, atheist, abortions, human traifficking, addictions, suicide... Your voice counts! What if I, just one will stand as a person of change. A person who cries freedom. I say, if one stands for change and justice than each one I come in contact with will encounter this change, Jesus Christ. Those who change stand with me... R-E-F-O-R-M-A-T-I-O-N. So imagine you and me standing to change the world, how much more can be done with two. If God's people would stand in the authority which was given to each one on the day of salvation lives would be reformed. I am tired of compromising with the ways of society. I believe in a radical God who does radical things. This radical spirit dwells in you and it dwells in me... God tells us to renew our minds daily. This means to daily change the way we think. So what will it take to impact a generation? Those in the market place? The answer is LOVE and TIME. Now lets think what are we doing with our time? Where are we seeing reformation? If we are not seeing it then, it's time to jump in the boat and reform.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment