"Awareness"
There are silent cries in the hearts of so many children and women in Asia. Children and women are being trafficked daily and my heart aches for this cause. For those of you who do not understand Child trafficking and human trafficking, let me explain:
The trafficking of children is usually by way of kidnapping or abduction, once abducted, threats and acts of violence are used to hold on to the victims. In Thailand for instance, brothel managers employ agents to collect photos of young girls as they go to school. The girls are then selected by the managers and upon selection the girls are ordered by them for the agents to kidnap.

Aside from the kidnapping or abduction, Asian Countries have also faced the poverty driven selling of “daughters” by the impoverished families to “agents” for sometimes as low as US$200 a child, which children are then re-sold to traffickers. The sale of the girl child by her family, due to poverty, in turn places the financial burden of supporting her family on the girl child. Such trafficking is an example of non-violent trafficking of children. Also of large incidence is where the agents pose as “potential husbands” used to deceive the family of the girl child into believing the girl child and her “rich” husband will take over their financial burden, inevitably however, the girl child is then either sold to traffickers or forced into prostitution. However, one must remember that it benefits the traffickers to keep their victims in a foreign environment where not only are they vulnerable for having entered a country illegally, but are also disadvantaged because of their ignorance of the law, culture and language of that country.
"THE SILENT WOUND"


There is a wound, that we can not see on the inside of many woman and children. It is a silent wound. A silent cry for help. Many woman, boys and girls are being sold for sex. The innocence of children are being stolen due to poverty and demonic spirits.
My heart is awakened to this cry for help and I can not ignore the hurting. At night I enter the bars of Nana's and I see young boys selling "gum" for 10 baht. However, I see them speaking rather closely to men and my spirit man tells me they are being trafficked. How can I ignore Ty and Lee? Young boys who have had their innocence stolen. No! I can't.
The Lord needs his people, who are called by his name, to WAR upon injustice. I may be crazy but I must answer the calling of my Lord.
Wednesday, a man was being overly aggressive with a Thai lady and would not let her go. He was a foreigner, who has sexually abused her 7 year old daughter. He continued to grab her. I told the man to let her go. That night Lydia and I paid her bar fine and helped her escaped. Her name is Gui. She dances for money to support her mother, father and daughter. It is obvious the Lord loves her and has been pursuing her. She is very receptive to the things of God. I am believing the Lord for her salvation.
It is not only women and children who need intercessor's but men all over the world who have been created by God are being tormented by perverse spirits. God created these men to be warriors for his kingdom but the enemy is deceptive and to many are believing the lie. Please pray church for our men all around the globe.

The are many men who have been raised to believe they were born with a heart of a woman. All of their lives they are taught to speak,walk,talk,and act like a lady from childhood, they are called "lady boys". This is generational curse that needs to be broken. There are many "lady boys" that sale themselves to customers. Their customers are men which come from all over the globe to fulfill their fantasy. (In the background of this picture, it is lady boys).
Lord awaken the church to feel your pain. To feel your hearts cry for the nations. Lord would you raise up men in Thailand to war for you name. Lord I pray a curse injustice. Lord release your Justice on this land that men, women, and children might me saved. God I know that in your hand there is mercy,justice,love and peace. Lord captivate the king of Thailands heart!
My heart is awakened to this cry for help and I can not ignore the hurting. At night I enter the bars of Nana's and I see young boys selling "gum" for 10 baht. However, I see them speaking rather closely to men and my spirit man tells me they are being trafficked. How can I ignore Ty and Lee? Young boys who have had their innocence stolen. No! I can't.
The Lord needs his people, who are called by his name, to WAR upon injustice. I may be crazy but I must answer the calling of my Lord.
Wednesday, a man was being overly aggressive with a Thai lady and would not let her go. He was a foreigner, who has sexually abused her 7 year old daughter. He continued to grab her. I told the man to let her go. That night Lydia and I paid her bar fine and helped her escaped. Her name is Gui. She dances for money to support her mother, father and daughter. It is obvious the Lord loves her and has been pursuing her. She is very receptive to the things of God. I am believing the Lord for her salvation.
It is not only women and children who need intercessor's but men all over the world who have been created by God are being tormented by perverse spirits. God created these men to be warriors for his kingdom but the enemy is deceptive and to many are believing the lie. Please pray church for our men all around the globe.

The are many men who have been raised to believe they were born with a heart of a woman. All of their lives they are taught to speak,walk,talk,and act like a lady from childhood, they are called "lady boys". This is generational curse that needs to be broken. There are many "lady boys" that sale themselves to customers. Their customers are men which come from all over the globe to fulfill their fantasy. (In the background of this picture, it is lady boys).
Lord awaken the church to feel your pain. To feel your hearts cry for the nations. Lord would you raise up men in Thailand to war for you name. Lord I pray a curse injustice. Lord release your Justice on this land that men, women, and children might me saved. God I know that in your hand there is mercy,justice,love and peace. Lord captivate the king of Thailands heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment